Monday 30 April 2007

moaning monday

Hello there everybody - What a weekend I've had - the most exciting thing that happened to me was when I left the tortoises in the run and thought that I had lost one of them!!!
Monday and my excitement for the day is seeing Nikky the technician!!! ah bliss..
2.35pm just been to post a letter in work and got caught by a camera team talking deep welsh and asking me if I had a pension - as I told him too early to think of that (with my shocking pink hair) - and my wrinkles.. but hey I'm on S4C tonights news!!
I was looking forward in the weekend to take pictures so that I could place on my blog but my battery charger has broken so if anyone out there knows how I can recharge the battery for my Kodak Easyshare LS753 or if they have a lend of a "Plug" to charge my battery I will be eternally gratefull.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Job Karen, Keep it up, you have an audience now!