Tuesday 1 May 2007

Terrific Tuesday

Well the sun is shining again that puts you in a good mood before you start the day properly. Had my fresh fruit smoothie for breakfast, had my fresh healthy salad which contains spinach, pumpkin seeds, cottage cheese, mangetout etc. and to follow this very healthy regime I have had a large piece of rich orange carrot cake (well it has a fruit and veg in it!!!) I am typing this half an hour after the cake and boy do I feel sick!!
Delivering Avon tonight so I won't be home until quite late. Then I will have to start working on my Crystal Healing assignment which I am trying my best to not do!!
Will also have to remember to sort out my crystals tonight as I have college straight after work tomorrow.
Ah well 1 hour and 20 minutes to go before I am being let out to the sunshine again..
Owain will be so proud of me I have typed in my "diary" 3 times in a row without forgetting too and I have just discovered this pink page which will go with my hair- oh this gets better - shame I can't recharge my camera as I would love to start putting photos on this page!!

No comments: