Friday 4 May 2007

Fruity Friday

Well it's Friday again - waw how quick time flies... forgot to do my Thursday diary but with my memory don't remember much what happened yesterday but can tell you by joining the gym I feel healthy !!! Knackered but healthy... I am drinking - well chewing my fruit smoothy this morning and looking forward to my salad for dinner. I have a lovely dairy milk chocolate bar in my bag ready as I can now have chocolate as I have joined the gym ha ha ha.. I have ordered a new battery for my digital camera through ebay and as soon as I get it I will be busy taking photos.. Owain is going to help me to a watermark background on my site today and I am looking forward to do this.. going back to do some work now will hopefully be able to add more on for Friday later
bye for now xx

No comments: