Wednesday 2 May 2007

Wonderfull Wednesday NOT

Well got up 6 this morning and me and the daughter headed for the local gym..... filled in the relevant forms yawning none stop - got the induction by a gorgeous young lad. Don't have a clue what we have got to do as I didn't listen to a word he said as I was too busy looking at his legs!!Went on the treadmill for 10mins nearly collapsed then the bike thing for another 10mins had a head rush missed the thing that looked like your skiing and went on the other funny bits that toned the top half of the body - couldnt wait to get out and home to shower and change... now, gone to work - blinking knackered before starting.... meeting at 10am then finish off my timetable for SEPTEMBER courses. Forgot to mention I had a white roll filled with mayonnaise and prawns for dinner followed by a large Custard slice - I can do this now as I have been "training"..... 2.30pm and I am dying to sleep but will be leaving work at 5 tonight to go straight to Swansea College to do the Diploma in Crystal Therapy - I NEED MY BED...
Tomorrow I will use different tacktics - will go to the gym AFTER work in the evening so I don't have to get up too early

No comments: